Ever wonder how many times it takes to successfully reach a lead or the best time of the day to make contact? Check out our list of lead conversion statistics.
- The best time to contact and qualify a lead is 4-5pm, 2-3pm, 8-9am, 3-4pm, and 9-10am.
- The person that contacts a lead first has a 785 chance of closing the sale.
- Calling within the first five minutes increases the chance of reaching the lead by 500%.
- The best days to contact and qualify a lead is Thursday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- The average lead takes 5 call attempts to make contact.
- Companies that excel at lead nurturing generate 50% more sales ready leads at 33% lower cost.
- 95% of leads need time to mature and will not convert right away.